Monday, June 10, 2013

The West Meets the East: Day 4

Day 4 was a rain filled day, so we decided to take it easy and figure out our game plan for the rest of the week.  We walked across the road from our camp to check out the tide pools.  It was very slippery due to the rain, and we didn't find any starfish, so Carter was disappointed.  I, however, loved it.  I love everything about being on the coast.  I love the sound of the waves, I love walking the beach and looking for treasures, I just love it!
We headed into Bar Harbor to go swimming at the YMCA and to enjoy a shower!!  Yes, our first shower of the trip!!!!  There is nothing like a warm shower after camping for a few days.  Leaving the YMCA we saw a place that served soft serve custard.  Oh gosh, it was soooo good!!!
We decided to drive the Park Loop Road to get a good look at Acadia National Park, and to figure out our must see places.  






1 comment:

sk said...

Beautiful photos! I love Carters raincoat.