Friday, June 14, 2013

Birthday Girl

Dear Kinley,
Today you turn one year old! What? Where has the year gone? I can not begin to tell you how much joy you bring not only to me, but to our family. You are constantly smiling and giggling. And, you are constantly getting into some kind of mischief! You can now say Dada, Mama, and Brother. If you want something to eat or drink, you say Nana. Your best friend is Carter. He can make you laugh and smile like no one else. You are still taking 2 naps a day, and you have officially been sleeping through the night for the past week! You have 8 teeth, and a molar that is just starting to peak through.
I am so blessed to call you my baby girl. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine being a mother to two amazing children. I can not wait to see what your life has in store for you Kinley. I know you will do great things! Thank you for allowing me to be your mommy Kinley. I can not describe the love I have for you. You are an amazing little one!!! Happy Birthday baby girl!!! Love you to pieces!! Xoxoxo
Love, Mommy

No comments: