Tuesday, June 14, 2016

4 Years


Dear Kinley,
Today was the big 4!  I can't believe you have been blessing our family for 4 years already.  I call you the mama bear right now because you love to keep everyone in line.  You want to make sure everyone is doing as they are told.  You love to carry around your dolls and dress them up and rock them to sleep.  If I ask you to get Addison dressed, you are right on it!  Within a few minutes I will hear Addison screaming at the top of her lungs, but you will continue trying to shove her wiggly body into her clothes.
This year in preschool Ms.Wendy would call you the teachers helper because you were always wanting to help out your friends with the answers.  You have been begging me for months now to do gymnastics, so about 6 weeks ago I enrolled you into your first class.  And, it has been so wonderful to see you progress. Your teacher has commented on how buff you are and how well you are catching on for just starting.  I too am so impressed.  Your little body is pure muscle.  You say when you grow up you want to be a gymnastics girl.  If you are not eating your veggies on your plate, we just have to tell you that it will make you strong like a gymnast, and you will gobble it down.
For your cake this year you requested a chocolate cake, with chocolate icing, and a pink princess on top. You also added that you didn't want it to spin like Elias' cake because you wanted me to be able to make it!  I tried my best to pull off just what you wanted.  When people asked you what you wanted as a present, you would tell them you wanted a water gun so you could squirt Carter!
We love you so very very much Kinley Grace.  You always keep us on our toes and fill our hearts with so much joy.  I hope this year is full of many new adventures for you.  I can't wait to see what this life has in store for you!
Love Forever, Mommy

No comments: