Saturday, December 22, 2012

4 Years


Dear Carter,
Today you turn 4 years old!  Really, 4 years???  How is that even possible?  You have grown up so much this year.  I have been thinking of you as 4 years already since you act so much different then a year ago.  You are the light of our lives Carter.  I am so proud of the little man you have become.  You have had many struggles in your little life, yet you continue to plow through them.  You became a big brother this year, and I think you are fitting into that title so well.  Kinley looks up to you so much, and you are her best friend.  You also started preschool this year.  Oh boy do you love school!  You come home every day and tell me about the new friend you made and what their name is.  You have started to become such a social little boy.  Hershey has provided you with so many friends and I love seeing you interact with kids your own age.  You are no longer my little man who loves to sleep in.  Most of the time I can be guaranteed you will step out of bed about 7:00.  You are such a good helper around the house.  You love to help vaccum  do dishes, and set the table.  And, if we let you, you really like to change Kinley's diaper! :)  You are learning all your letters, and starting to wonder what words say.  You are becoming a wonderful counter, and we are even starting to work on some simple addition and subtraction problems.  You are an amazing person Carter.  I can't wait to see what this world has in store for you!  I love you my big boy!!
XOXOXO         

No comments: