Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Camping

Back in July, Tim had a week for vacation, so we decided to spend that time camping for 5 days along the Selway River.  We were way back in the boonies, at a place called Paradise.  Tim said it was his prefect paradise, while I said I preferred a sandy beach, ocean waves, and a cold drink in my hand for my paradise.  And Carter said his paradise would just be a super clean bathroom!  Not sure what that says about my cleaning skills...
The boys did a lot of fishing, while the girls hung out in the river, trying to stay cool.  We did a little hiking and some floating down the river.  The kids love camping.  They love getting dirty and sleeping in our huge tent.  It was a great week leaving technology behind and just being together as a family. 

  

No comments: