Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cape Cod

When Melissa said she needed help watching Lilly while she had meetings in Cape Cod, I jumped right on the opportunity for a trip!  I have always wanted to explore Cape Cod, and I am so happy that we were able to go.  I love the ocean, so this place is right up my alley!  We stayed in Chatham at the Chatham Bars Inn.  It was an amazing resort with their own private beach and beautiful pool.  While Melissa was busy in her meetings, I would take the kids out to play on the beach.  Can't beat that!  Since trying to take 3 kids out to a restaurant seemed a bit daunting to me, we ended up doing room service for dinners.  I think I could get used to that!  Carter kept asking when the man was coming to the door to bring him food!  
Thank you so much for the wonderful vacation Melissa!  It was a once in a life time experience, and I am so glad we were able to par take in it!

No comments: