Friday, March 15, 2013

9 Months

It is hard to believe Kinley is already 9 months!  She has been in this world as long as she was in my tummy. Crazy!  I could not imagine life without this little one.  It is true, Carter has taken a while to warm up to her, but I think we are at a good place finally.  He talks about how much he loves his little sister and is so happy she is in our family.  I think we all feel the same way.
We will go in next week for her 9 month stats.  Kinley is a busy little thing.  Like really busy.  She can not sit still for a moment.  Kinley is getting really good at saying Dadda, and actually starts screaming it when he walks in the house after work.  She has said Doggie a few times, and has not even attempted a Mama. :(  I feel like we are not far from walking, since she can stand by herself pretty good for a while.  Kinley is a great eater and loves to try new things.  




The more I look at this picture, the funnier it gets! 
 (No babies were injured or hurt in the production of this photo!)





1 comment:

Big Brother said...

That last picture is awesome. I remember pulling the same trick. "I didn't mean to drop her, promise!"