Thursday, February 14, 2013

Grandparents


I LOVED having Mom and Dad here.  We live so far from all our loved ones, that when people come to visit, I never want them to leave!  I just want Mom and Dad to move in next door, I think that would make our last 3 years on the East Coast so much easier.  We had so much fun just hanging out with Meme and Grandpa.  Grandpa spent a lot of time watching the kids so Mom and I could go out.  It was such a treat to me to be able to go do stuff with out the kids in tow.  Kinley and Grandpa became pretty close and she was kind of a bear after he left.  After Meme and Grandpa drove away, Carter looked at me through his tears and said the only thing that could make him feel better was to go to Costco and get some pizza.  So, that is what we did.
Please come back soon Mom and Dad.  I am not used to taking care of 2 kids by myself.  It is harder then I remembered....

2 comments:

Too Much Leg said...

Thanks for not wearing shorts in the capital building this time.

Jessica said...

Such sweet pictures! Sorry everyone had to leave :( Glad you got to see them though.